Sachtler System 20 S1 SL HD MCF
The Sachtler Video 18 S2 Fluid Head with flowtech 100mm Carbon Fiber Tripod & Carry Handle Kit provides you with an entire tripod system with carrying accessories and a padded bag for transport and storage. The Video 18 S2 fluid head features a sliding balance plate with a 4.72″ sliding range, and it supports cameras and rigs from 4.4 to 48.4 pounds. It features 7-grades of pan and tilt drag, a zero setting for completely free movement, and 16-steps of counterbalance, plus a Boost Button.
The flowtech 100 carbon fiber legs are lightweight and extremely stable. Capable of supporting up to 66 pounds, they resist twist when panning for smooth camera movements. The included ground spreader folds neatly into the legs when packed for transport and allows a working height range from 23.6 to 69.3″. The carry handle attaches to the head fitting of the legs, providing a comfortable way to carry the legs. The padded bag holds the head and legs during transport and storage.
Sachtler Video 18 S2 Fluid Head
Able to handle DSLR setups weighing four pounds up to ENG and digital cinema cameras weighing 40 pounds, the Sachtler Video 18 S2 Fluid Head can fit into a wide range of video productions. Sixteen steps of counterbalance and seven steps of pan and tilt drag, along with locks for each axis, let you easily customize the response of the Video 18 S2 to fit your application, be it studio or field production.
The top of the Video 18 S2 head is dominated by a sliding balance platform which accepts Sachtler’s convenient Touch & Go quick release camera plate. Once the plate is secured, the entire platform adjusts to balance your camera setup. At the front of the platform, parking spaces for 1/4″-20, 3/8″-16, and registration pin screws are available for when they are not being used. Both sides of the head feature rosette mounts for pan handles. A right-side pan handle is included with the Video 18 S2. The base of the head terminates in a 100mm bowl mount for coupling with industry standard tripods, jibs, sliders, or other grip equipment that feature 100mm bowls.
Sachtler flowtech 100 mm Carbon Fiber Tripod (Ground Spreader)
The Sachtler flowtech 100 Carbon Fiber Tripod with Ground Spreader eschews the common single or double carbon fiber tube design; instead it has redesigned the shape of the legs for improved torsional strength. The legs weigh 8.8 pounds, yet they can support a payload of up to 66 pounds, and extend from a minimum height of 16.9″ to a maximum height of 62.6″ when using the included removable ground spreader. Each leg features a single clamping lever that locks and unlocks the sections.
Each leg extends or retracts independently from the other two, and when it is detached from the spreader each leg can pivot without affecting the other legs. This is especially useful when working on rough or uneven terrain. You can remove the spreader completely and lock each leg in one of three positions, so you can work without a spreader if you wish. This enables you to spread the legs extremely wide for low shots while the tripod legs maintain their torsional stability. The dual spikes at the end of each leg provide extra grip when working on softer ground.
– Dual-stage, carbon fiber, 100mm bowl tripod.
– Three 3/8″-16 accessory mounting holes are integrated into the outside of the 100mm bowl.
– The legs by themselves weigh only 8.8 pounds but support up to 66 pounds.
– The design and construction of the legs provide tremendous torsional stability. In other words, the legs resist twisting when you pan the tripod head.
– Each leg features a single clamping lever lock design at the top of the leg, near the 100mm bowl. This allows you to loosen all three leg sections from a single location, saving you time while reducing the wear and tear on your body as you don’t have to bend down to loosen a lock at the bottom to lower or raise the legs.
– The legs incorporate a locking mechanism that enables the legs to move freely for working with a spreader, or to lock at one of three angles when working without a spreader.
– With the spreader, the height range is 16.9 to 62.6″. However, if you remove the ground spreader and utilize the built-in locking mechanism, the usable height range is 10.2 to 60.2″.
Vinten Carry Handle for flowtech 75/100mm Tripod
The Carry Handle for flowtech 75/100mm Tripod from Vinten enables you to carry your lightweight flowtech tripod single-handedly. This handle mounts easily on one of the tripod’s accessory docks.
Sachtler ENG 2 Padded Bag
The Sachtler ENG 2 Padded Bag is a soft tripod bag designed to carry various Sachtler tripods with fluid heads up to 35″ long. The case is made from water-resistant Cordura nylon and can be carried by the interlocking handles or the attached, adjustable shoulder strap.
– Water-resistant Cordura nylon
– Padded interior
– Zipper closure
– Interlocking handles
– Attached, adjustable shoulder strap
– Sachtler DV 2, DV 4, DV 6 and DV 8 systems on ENG 75/2 D tripod
– Sachtler DV 8 with 100mm ball, DV 12, DV 15, Video 15, Video 18, Video 20 fluid heads on 2-fold extension or Speed Lock CF tripods
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.