Sachtler FSB 4 Fluid Head
With its 8.8 lb capacity and compact size, the Sachtler FSB 4 Fluid Head is ideal for supporting small handheld camcorders and video-enabled DSLRs. As the only head in its class to feature Sachtler’s Sideload mechanism, the FSB 4 boasts an exceptionally large sliding range of 120mm (4.7″). Along with a 5-step counterbalance, this ensures extremely quick and precise balancing. At the same time, no-compromise vibration damping allows for extremely subtle and finely graded movement.
– Long sliding range of camera plate
– Robust, metal housing
– Tested Speedbalance technology
– Totally compatible with SOOM and the Sachtler FSB CELL
Sachtler 75/2 Aluminum Tripod for 75mm Fluid Heads
The Sachtler 75/2 Aluminum Tripod for 75mm Fluid Heads is a two-stage tripod that supports up to 44 pounds and is well suited for use with lightweight cameras such as DV-sized camcorders and DSLR cameras. This item is for the legs with head fitting only and does not include available spreaders or rubber feet. The legs feature a working height range of 16.6 to 61.8″ when using a ground spreader.
Each leg is independently adjustable in height and angle, allowing you to quickly rough in your position. The adjustments allow the tripod legs to work in oddly shaped spaces and remain stable on uneven surfaces. The lever leg locks are durable and lock the leg heights quickly and securely. The tripod legs can be used by themselves on soft ground, with rubber feet, with a mid-level spreader, or with a ground spreader.
– The legs feature independent height adjustments and spread, which allow the legs to remain stable on rough terrain and uneven surfaces including stairs.
– The dual spiked feet provide a firm grip on soft surfaces, such as earth or sand, when the legs are at a normal height or when you need to spread them wide for low-angle shots.
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.