Sachtler System DV 12 FT GS
Sachtler DV 12 SB
The Sachtler DV 12SB Fluid Head with a 100 mm bowl and integrated flat base fitting, and a load capacity of up to 31 lbs (14kg), is the choice for the professional videographer utilizing heavy camcorders who demands the smoothest pans and tilts as well as rapid setup. It features a 12-step counterbalance system with a 2.8″ (70mm) sliding plate for perfect balance, and 5 steps of drag plus zero in both axes for whip pans. The Touch & Go quick-release system makes mounting and takedown a nonissue: no fumbling, no struggling, no worries. For complete flexibility and ease of operation in unforgiving circumstances, the DV-12SB is a sound choice.
– Stepped counterbalance and fluid drag systems facilitate rapid, accurate setups
– Illuminated bubble level is adjustable between 20 and 45 seconds
– Touch & Go quick release system ensures rapid, accurate, and secure camera mounting
Sachtler Flowtech 100
The Sachtler flowtech 100 Carbon Fiber Tripod with Ground Spreader eschews the common single or double carbon fiber tube design; instead it has redesigned the shape of the legs for improved torsional strength. The legs weigh 8.8 pounds, yet they can support a payload of up to 66 pounds, and extend from a minimum height of 16.9″ to a maximum height of 62.6″ when using the included removable ground spreader. Each leg features a single clamping lever that locks and unlocks the sections.
Each leg extends or retracts independently from the other two, and when it is detached from the spreader each leg can pivot without affecting the other legs. This is especially useful when working on rough or uneven terrain. You can remove the spreader completely and lock each leg in one of three positions, so you can work without a spreader if you wish. This enables you to spread the legs extremely wide for low shots while the tripod legs maintain their torsional stability. The dual spikes at the end of each leg provide extra grip when working on softer ground.
– Dual-stage, carbon fiber, 100mm bowl tripod.
– Three 3/8″-16 accessory mounting holes are integrated into the outside of the 100mm bowl.
– The legs by themselves weigh only 8.8 pounds but support up to 66 pounds.
– The design and construction of the legs provide tremendous torsional stability. In other words, the legs resist twisting when you pan the tripod head.
– Each leg features a single clamping lever lock design at the top of the leg, near the 100mm bowl. This allows you to loosen all three leg sections from a single location, saving you time while reducing the wear and tear on your body as you don’t have to bend down to loosen a lock at the bottom to lower or raise the legs.
– The legs incorporate a locking mechanism that enables the legs to move freely for working with a spreader, or to lock at one of three angles when working without a spreader.
– With the spreader, the height range is 16.9 to 62.6″. However, if you remove the ground spreader and utilize the built-in locking mechanism, the usable height range is 10.2 to 60.2″.
Sachtler ENG 2
The Sachtler ENG 2 Padded Bag is a soft tripod bag designed to carry various Sachtler tripods with fluid heads up to 35″ long. The case is made from water-resistant Cordura nylon and can be carried by the interlocking handles or the attached, adjustable shoulder strap.
– Water-resistant Cordura nylon
– Padded interior
– Zipper closure
– Interlocking handles
– Attached, adjustable shoulder strap
– Sachtler DV 2, DV 4, DV 6 and DV 8 systems on ENG 75/2 D tripod
– Sachtler DV 8 with 100mm ball, DV 12, DV 15, Video 15, Video 18, Video 20 fluid heads on 2-fold extension or Speed Lock CF tripods
The Carry Handle for flowtech 75/100mm Tripod from Vinten enables you to carry your lightweight flowtech tripod single-handedly. This handle mounts easily on one of the tripod’s accessory docks.