Sachtler System 12 SB ENG 2 MCF
Sachtler DV 12 SB
The Sachtler DV 12SB Fluid Head with a 100 mm bowl and integrated flat base fitting, and a load capacity of up to 31 lbs (14kg), is the choice for the professional videographer utilizing heavy camcorders who demands the smoothest pans and tilts as well as rapid setup. It features a 12-step counterbalance system with a 2.8″ (70mm) sliding plate for perfect balance, and 5 steps of drag plus zero in both axes for whip pans. The Touch & Go quick-release system makes mounting and takedown a nonissue: no fumbling, no struggling, no worries. For complete flexibility and ease of operation in unforgiving circumstances, the DV-12SB is a sound choice.
– Stepped counterbalance and fluid drag systems facilitate rapid, accurate setups
– Illuminated bubble level is adjustable between 20 and 45 seconds
– Touch & Go quick release system ensures rapid, accurate, and secure camera mounting
The CF 100 ENG 2CF two stage tripod, provides maximum stability and carrying capacity. Constructed and drawn out of one-piece carbon fiber material, it is twist resistant and lighter than dural aluminum. It features a 100mm / 4″ bowl, tube diameter of 22mm (0.87″) and is fitted with the Sachtler quick clamping system, so you can securely – and visibly – lock the tripod.
The CF 100 ENG 2CF’s double extension provides greater stability, allowing an extended height range with a payload of 88 lb., and with a weight of only 5.3-lb it’s extremely lightweight, solid and stable.
– Carbon fiber construction with 22mm (0.87″) tube diameter
– 100mm / 4″ bowl base
– Double extension design
– Maximum height of 59.0-inch
– Quick clamping system, locks tripod legs in seconds
– Supports up to 88 lb.
– Built-in transport safety cord, preventing the legs from opening while in transport
– Folding tripod handle, for comfortable carrying of tripod in horizontal position for extra stability the CF-100 ENG HD 2CF is also available for a load capacity of 210 lb at a height of 61.8-inch
This Mid-Level Spreader from Sachtler fits all 100 and 150mm bowls (except for short tripods), OB-2000M, Cine 2000, and Cine 2000 medium tripods. It is used when shooting on uneven surfaces such as steps, rocky ground, or slopes. It allows for rapid setup and pull-down by keeping tripod legs at an equal or preset distance relative to each other. It attaches to the center bracket of a tripod and its arms are telescopic to allow for extension of a tripod leg without detaching the spreader.
Set of three Sachtler Rubber Feet. Snap these feet onto your tripod when it’s not possible to use the dual spiked feet, ideal on slippery and glossy floors. For all Tripods with Off-Ground Spreaders (Except OB-2000/M and Cine 2000/M tripods).
Sachtler ENG 2
The Sachtler ENG 2 Padded Bag is a soft tripod bag designed to carry various Sachtler tripods with fluid heads up to 35″ long. The case is made from water-resistant Cordura nylon and can be carried by the interlocking handles or the attached, adjustable shoulder strap.
– Water-resistant Cordura nylon
– Padded interior
– Zipper closure
– Interlocking handles
– Attached, adjustable shoulder strap
– Sachtler DV 2, DV 4, DV 6 and DV 8 systems on ENG 75/2 D tripod
– Sachtler DV 8 with 100mm ball, DV 12, DV 15, Video 15, Video 18, Video 20 fluid heads on 2-fold extension or Speed Lock CF tripods