The MCTRL700 is an LED display controller developed by NovaStar. It supports 1x DVI input, 1x HDMI input, 1x
audio input, and 6x Ethernet outputs. The maximum loading capacity of a single MCTRL700 is 1920×1200@60Hz.
The MCTRL700 communicates with PC via Type-B USB port. Multiple MCTRL700 units can be cascaded via UART
The MCTRL700 can be mainly used in the rental and fixed applications, such as concerts, live events, security
monitoring centers, Olympic Games and various sports centers.
1×HDMI 1.3 (IN-OUT)
- 6×Gigabit Ethernet outputs
- 2× UART control ports for cascading up to a maximum of 20 units.
- Input Resolutions up to 1920×1200@60Hz
- Maximum width: 3840 (3840×600@60Hz) Maximum height: 3840 (548×3840@60Hz)
- Maximum Capacity: 3’900’000 Pixels