The MCTRL660 is an independent controller of NovaStar. The maximum loading
capacity of a single controller is 1920×1200@60Hz. Multiple controllers can be
cascaded for uniform control.
The MCTRL660 adopts an innovative architecture to implement smart screen
configuration without using a computer, allowing a screen to be configured within 30
seconds. It also allows users to adjust screen brightness manually, which is faster
and more convenient.
The MCTRL660 can be mainly used for the rental and fixed fields, such as concerts,
live events, security monitoring centers, Olympic Games and various sports centers.
- 1 × DVI input
- 1 × HDMI input
- 4 × Gigabit Ethernet outputs
- 2.6 million pixel loading capacity
- Supports the new generation of NovaStar calibration technology, which is fast
- Supports resolutions up to 1920×1200@60Hz.
- Manual screen brightness adjustment, which is fast and convenient
- Quick screen configuration without using a computer
Accessories: Power cord, USB cable, DVI cable