The MCTRL4K is an LED display controller with ultra-large loading capacity
developed by NovaStar. A single unit features a loading capacity of up to
4096×2160@60Hz. It supports any custom resolutions with the maximum width or
height up to 7680 pixels, meeting the on-site configuration requirements of ultra-long
or ultra-wide LED displays.
The MCTRL4K is stable, reliable and powerful, dedicated to providing a best visual
experience. It can be mainly used for the fixed and rental applications, such as
concerts, live events, security monitoring, Olympic Games and various sports centers.
- 1 × DP 1.2 input and 1 × HDMI 2.0 input, resolutions up to 8.8 million pixels per
- 2 × D-DVI inputs, total resolutions up to 8.3 million pixels
- 16 × Neutrik Gigabit Ethernet ports and 4 × 10G optical ports for output
- Supports HDR function, both in HDR10 and HLG standards, which can greatly
enhance the image quality of the display, presenting more clear and vivid images.
- Low latency: Less than 1 ms (when the start position of image is 0.)
Accessories: Power cord, Ethernet cable, USB cable, HDMI cable and 1 ×DP cable