- The ACT-818 is a 1/2U single channel rack-mountable receiver with metal chassis.
- Full-color VFD (vacuum fluorescent display) for clear viewing of all parameters. All controls are intuitive and easily accessible, allowing for quick and easy system setup via a single rotary control.
- Enhanced RF circuitry improves anti-interference characteristics and system compatibility with 64 MHz wide bandwidth allows more interference-free channels to be selected
- New digital diversity receiving technology eliminates signal dropout and enhances receiving range.
- Full-Range sound quality won’t be changed by the strength of RF signals or operation distance.
- Digitally-processed RF circuitry and DigitnamicPlus™ technology eliminates compander noise, assuring a wireless sound quality that easily rivals cable transmission.
- Improved proprietary Audio A/D Converter provides a true dynamic range of 115 dBA, T.H.D. < 0.03% at 1 kHz with < 2.7 ms latency
- SPDIF Digital Audio Interface facilitates a direct connection to digital mixing consoles and transmits signal without distortion, ensuring a stable S/N ratio which will not deteriorate in long distance transmission.
- Proprietary 256-bit encryption, provides secure audio transmission, preventing unauthorized listening.
- 10 built-in SmartEQ™ presets and user-defined microphone capsule equalization allows faithful sound reproduction to suit artists’ preferences.
- 10 built-in digital anti-feedback SmartEQ™ presets minimize feedback effectively without sacrificing sound quality.
- Optional MIPRO RCS2.Net software allows real-time network remote-controlling and monitoring of 64 systems.
Mipro, ACT-818 Wideband Single-Channel Digital Receiver
CHF 490.00 exkl. MwSt.
CHF 527.75 inkl. MwSt.
MIPRO introduces an 8th year commemorative digital model, the ACT-828, an EIA standard 1U dual channel receiver with headphone connector added for monitoring. ACT-818 is a 1/2U single channel rack-mountable receiver with metal chassis. An improved full-color VFD (vacuum fluorescent display) provides clear viewing of all parameters. An expanded 64 MHz bandwidth ensures optimal flexibility, allowing more interference-free, compatible channels to select from. In addition to using 2AA alkaline batteries for ACT-80H & ACT-80T transmitters, the optional ACT-80HC & ACT-80TC rechargeable transmitters offer a rechargeable lithium-ion battery solution.
Versand üblicherweise innerhalb 3 - 6 Werktagen. Zwischenverkauf vorbehalten, ohne Gewähr.eventag - Mieten oder Kaufen von Veranstaltungstechnik