- EIA standard 1/2U rack-mountable metal chassis with excellent heat dissipation & RF shielding characteristics.
- The wideband receiver has 400 preset channels with 1-set of user-defined group that saves up to 16 channels. Auto Scan function allows quick search for an interference-free working channel.
- UHF PLL synthesized circuit and advanced RF and IF circuitry to improve anti-interference characteristics and increase the number of interference-free channels available.
- World’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the transmitters.
- True diversity receiving for best reception quality. Dual „PiloTone & NoiseLock“ circuits minimize interference.
- Receiver provides bias voltage for MIPRO antenna systems to enhance reception range and signal stability.
- Industry’s only full-color VFD screen delivers a bright, clear viewing in day or night environments with automatic bright (working) and dim (standby) displays during performance.
- All controls are intuitive and easily set up via a single rotary knob.
- Industry’s only RF interference warning indicator for proper adjustments of the SQ level.
- Increase sensitivity to extend the receiving range; decrease the sensitivity to reduce interference.
- Single channel or mixed output, switchable between three output levels for the best sound quality options.
- MIPRO RCS.Net software allows real-time computer setup, control and monitoring.
- Built-in 100~240V AC switching power supply ensures system safety and stability.
- Designed and made in Taiwan ensures high quality and value.
Mipro, ACT-72 Wideband Dual-Channel True Diversity Receiver
CHF 675.00 exkl. MwSt.
CHF 727.00 inkl. MwSt.
ACT-7 Series feature the cutting-edge technology and design and the RF stability is highly appreciated by audio experts. The transmitter is equipped with MIPRO’s latest ECM capsule modules that deliver an exceptionally clear, accurate sonic image to the listener. They are ideal for broadcast, live sound production, conference and similar large venue applications.
In 2016, ACT-74 quad-channel & ACT-72 dual-channel receivers are added the optional Dante networking interface. Dante carries high-resolution digital audio over a standard Ethernet network so as to solve the trouble of the bulky and complicated cable transmission. It’s digital transmission minimizes the interference between the cables and the signal strength doesn’t attenuate with the distance. Thanks to the network packet and Time-Division Multiplexing technology, a single ethernet cable can transmit multiple audio channels and replace the bulky analog cables.
In 2017, the power supply of ACT-7 Series receivers will change to external DC input. However, the built-in AC power supply is still available.
Versand üblicherweise innerhalb 3 - 6 Werktagen. Zwischenverkauf vorbehalten, ohne Gewähr.eventag - Mieten oder Kaufen von Veranstaltungstechnik