- A full-color VFD with automatic bright (working) and dim (standby) displays during performance.
- CPU diversity receiving. „PiloTone & NoiseLock“ dual-squelch circuit eliminates signal drop-out and minimizes interference.
- All controls are intuitive and easily operated via electronic buttons to prevent accidental operation.
- Industry’s only RF interference warning indicator for proper adjustments of the SQ level.
- Increase sensitivity to extend receiving range; decrease the sensitivity to reduce interference.
- Auto Scan function allows quick search for an interference-free working channel. World’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the transmitters.
- Output level is pre-adjusted to equal the microphone capsule’s sensitivity. Switchable output levels for the best sound quality options.
- Receiver provides bias voltage for MIPRO antenna systems to enhance reception range and signal stability.
Mipro, ACT-52B Dual-Channel Diversity Receiver
CHF 450.00 exkl. MwSt.
CHF 484.65 inkl. MwSt.
In 2005, MIPRO launched ACT-52B dual-channel and ACT-51B single-channel receivers, designed in EIA standard 19 “ 1/2U chassis for saving space and easy to carry. Equipped with the industry’ s only bright and clear full-color VFD and the diversity receiving mode, ACT-52B / ACT-51B feature RF stability, compatibility and easy installation. They offer an affordable price and ideal for stage, karaoke and PA applications.
ACT-5 Series receivers are compatible with ACT-52H handheld and ACT-52T bodypack powered by AA batteries, ACT-52HC handheld and ACT-52TC bodypack powered by one rechargeable lithium battery.
Versand üblicherweise innerhalb 3 - 6 Werktagen. Zwischenverkauf vorbehalten, ohne Gewähr.eventag - Mieten oder Kaufen von Veranstaltungstechnik