- CPU diversity receiving. „PiloTone & NoiseLock“ dual-squelch circuit eliminates signal drop-out and minimizes interference.
- All controls are intuitive and easily operated via electronic buttons to prevent accidental operation.
- Industry’s only RF interference warning indicator for proper adjustments of the SQ level.
- Increase sensitivity to extend receiving range; decrease the sensitivity to reduce interference.
- Auto Scan function allows quick search for an interference-free working channel. World’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the transmitters.
- Output level is pre-adjusted to equal the microphone capsule’s sensitivity. Switchable output levels for the best sound quality options.
- Receiver provides bias voltage for MIPRO antenna systems to enhance reception range and signal stability.
Mipro, ACT-311B Single-Channel Diversity Receiver
CHF 150.00 exkl. MwSt.
CHF 161.55 inkl. MwSt.
In 2011, MIPRO launched the ACT-3 Series, a culmination of years of technology. Four models are available: the ACT-314 is a 1U quad-channel receiver , the ACT-300B is a 1U dual-channel receiver, the ACT-312B is a 1/2U dual-channel receiver and the ACT-311B is a 1/2U single-channel receiver. The green backlit LCD screen with control panel instead of cheap LED indicators offers easy operation and more value. The diversity receiving circuit offers stable and optimal performance. It has more interference-free compatible channels and is easy to install and operate.
ACT-3 Series receivers are compatible with ACT-32H handheld and ACT-32T bodypack powered by AA batteries, ACT-32HC handheld, ACT-32TC bodypack and ACT-22T miniature transmitters powered by one rechargeable lithium battery. They offer the most economical alternative to stage, karaoke and PA applications.
Versand üblicherweise innerhalb 3 - 6 Werktagen. Zwischenverkauf vorbehalten, ohne Gewähr.eventag - Mieten oder Kaufen von Veranstaltungstechnik