The CV503-WP Weatherproof Miniature HD Camera from Marshall Electronics offers many top features in an ultracompact design measuring approximately 1.5 x 1.5 x 2.2″. In a discreet and flexible manner, the camera is useful for virtually all outdoor and indoor broadcast and professional A/V applications. The miniature design allows capturing hard-to-get angles while the 1/2.86″, 2.5 MP sensor captures crisp video in up to 1080p60 resolution.
An integrated 10′ cable extending out of the camera provides a full-sized 3G-SDI output, RS-485 interface, and locking 12V power connector on the opposite end. The camera includes a 3.6mm lens but has an interchangeable M12 lens mount that allows for various other lenses to be mounted for different environments.
Various settings, such as white balance, exposure, and gain, can be adjusted via the camera’s OSD menu or over VISCA serial control over the RS-485 connection. Compatible controllers include the Marshall CV-RCP-V2, sold separately. An alternative option is to use Marshall’s free camera control software on a computer or tablet. In this case an optional USB to RS-485 cable would be required in order to connect your PC/device to the camera.
The CV503-WP is IP67 weatherproof-rated and features a 1/4″-20 mounting thread on the bottom. It can be mounted upside-down if you want, in which case you can switch on a digital flip function from the camera’s menu to compensate.
– Ultracompact design for flexible outdoor/indoor broadcast and professional A/V applications
– Measures only 1.5 x 1.5 x 2.2″
– 2.5 MP, 1/2.86″ sensor captures up to 1080p60 resolution in 4:2:2 color
– Integrated 10′ cable with 3G-SDI output, RS-485 interface, and locking 12V power connector
– Interchangeable M12 lens mount
– 3.6mm lens included
– Adjustable white balance, exposure, gain, and more
– VISCA serial control or software control via a computer or tablet
– IP67 weatherproof rated
– 1/4″-20 mounting thread
– Can be mounted upside-down, compensated by a digital flip function