The CV420-30X-IP Zoom Block UHD 4K IP Camera from Marshall Electronics captures up to UHD 4K60 resolution video and offers simultaneous IP triple-streaming and HDMI 2.0 output at rates up to UHD 4K30 via HDMI 2.0. UHD 4K60/50 video can be single-streamed or output via HDMI 2.0. Built around an 8.5MP, 1/2.5″ sensor and a 30x optical zoom, the CV420-30X-IP’s low-light sensitivity can handle the varying light levels found in event halls, sports arenas, and houses of worship. Triple-stream H.264/H.265/MJPEG and HDMI 2.0 output with audio embedding suit this block camera for networked A/V installations.
Power the CV420-30X-IP using PoE 802.3 af or the included AC power adapter. Adjustable settings for exposure, shutter speed, white balance, focus plus 128 presets, and four patrol groups enable precise control of your images. Camera features include a front tally light, RS-422, IP, and USB control options, ONVIF compliance, and a 1/4″-20 tripod thread.
– 8.5MP, 1/2.5″ UHD sensor
– Captures up to UHD 4K60 video with HDMI 2.0 output and IP streaming
– Simultaneous output up to UHD 4K 30
– Single output at UHD 4K60/50
– 30x optical zoom, 4.6 to 135mm, f/1.5 to 3.4
– Dual power options: PoE 802.3 af and AC adapter
– RS-422, IP, and USB control options
– ONVIF compliant
– RS-232 triple-stream IP structure
– Tally light on the front
– 3.5mm audio input with loop-out
– Adjustable exposure, shutter speed, white balance, focus, and more
– 128 presets and four patrol groups
– 1/4″-20 tripod thread on the bottom