The Marshall Electronics CV420-18X features simultaneous 12G-SDI and HDMI outputs and delivers up to DCI 4K60 resolution video. It also has a locking I/O connector for an included breakout cable that carries power, RS-485 control, and 3.5mm mic/line in jacks for embedding audio. The built-in lens offers 18x optical zoom from 6.8 to 120mm in a field of view of 55 to 3.4°.
Zoom, focus, white balance, and many other settings are adjustable via buttons on the breakout cable, a supplied IR remote control, or the downloadable CamControl Windows software. The breakout cable buttons work in combination with an OSD menu on the video feed. To use the CamControl software, the optional Marshall CV-USB-RS485 Converter is required for establishing a connection between your computer and the camera’s breakout cable.
The camera is low-light friendly and suitable for broadcast, houses of worship, courtroom, live events, and many other environments. It has a durable design with an aluminum housing and side impact protection panels to ensure secure cable connections. Other features include 2D/3D noise reduction, image mirror/flip, privacy mask, defog, gamma correction, and more.
– Simultaneous 12G-SDI and HDMI outputs
– Up to DCI 4K60 resolution output
– Breakout cable with power, RS-485, and 3.5mm mic/line in jacks (connects to a locking I/O port)
– Built-in lens with 18x optical zoom (6.8 to 120mm)
– 55 to 3.4° FOV
– 3x digital zoom
– Auto/manual focus and white balance
– Controllable via buttons on the breakout cable, an IR remote control, or free-download CamControl software (requires an optional Marshall CV-USB-RS485 Converter)
– 2D/3D noise reduction, image mirror/flip, pedestal (black level), white level, privacy mask, edge enhance, defog, DIS (digital image stabilizer), gamma correction, and more
– Aluminum housing with side impact protection panels to secure cable connections