The Marshall Electronics CV355-30X-IP is a compact IP zoom block camera measuring approximately 7.5 x 2.5″. It features an 8.5MP sensor and simultaneous 3G/HD-SDI and HDMI outputs with audio embedding. With 1080p60 capture, low-light sensitivity, and 30x optical zoom, the camera is suitable for a wide variety of network applications, including live broadcast productions, courtroom sessions, government assemblies, sports and newscasts, and more. It’s also capable of triple streaming in H.264, H.265, and MJPEG codecs.
The focal length is adjustable from 4.6 to 135mm across the zoom range. The respective angle of view changes from 68 to 3°, ensuring optimal image crispness across the entire range. Besides the SDI and HDMI outputs, the camera also has an Ethernet port that supports video, control, and PoE. There are also RS-232 and 3.5mm audio input and output ports.
The camera is compliant with VISCA over IP, ONVIF, and SRT protocols. It has a 1/4″-20 female thread on the bottom for mounting. The optional controller Marshall recommends for this camera is the Marshall VS-PTC-IP.
– 8.5MP sensor
– Up to 1080p60 / 720p capture
– Simultaneous 3G/HD-SDI and HDMI outputs with audio embedding
– Triple streaming in H.264, H.265, and MJPEG
– Low-light sensitivity
– 30x optical zoom
– 4.6 to 135mm focal length / 68 to 3° angle of view
– Ethernet port supporting video, control, and PoE
– RS-232 input and output
– 3.5mm audio input and output
– Compliant with VISCA over IP, ONVIF, and SRT protocols
– 1/4″-20 mounting thread