Litepanels Astra 6X Bi-Color LED Panel
Litepanels continues to expand and enhance their formidable LED line with the Astra 6X Bi-Color LED Panel, which is 6x the brightness of the original Bi-Color 1×1. The technological advancement and enhancement is evident in the high CRI and significantly increased brightness, due to the use of tightly-binned LEDs and fine-tuned TIR (Total Internal Reflection) optics, resulting in a longer throw over a wider field. As in previous versions of the 1×1 form factor, the Astra has variable tungsten to daylight color temperature with negligible color shift, 0-100% dimming.
The Astra’s functions may be adjusted locally using the intuitive built-in controls, or operated remotely with one of the optional DMX512 Modules, available in XLR 5-Pin, RJ-45, or Wireless formats. Each module provides Master/Replica configuration for the control of single lights, or multiple light fixtures in a network or daisy chain. In addition, the Astra Bluetooth module provides the same kind of control of single or multiple lights from a portable device, using the free Litepanels Smartlite app download. The accessory modules slide into place on the rear of the Astra panel simply and quickly, with no wiring or complex installation required.
The Astra 6X Bi-Color comes with both US and EU power cables, plus a universal (100-240 VAC) adapter. It also operates on 13-24 VDC batteries by using V-Mount or Gold Mount battery plates, available seperately. The unique curved yoke design features a TVMP connector for hanging or stand mounting the panel almost anywhere, and two additional 1/4″-20 female taps offer alternate mounting points.
– High performance LEDs with custom paired optics
– Higher intensity equals longer throw with wider effective beam spread
Superior Color Reproduction
– High CRI and TLCI color rendition
Efficient Thermal Management
– Ultra-quiet active cooling mode
Smooth Dimming from 0-100%
– No noticeable color shift throughout the entire dimming range
– Flicker-free at any frame rate or shutter angle
DMX512 and Bluetooth Control with Optional Modules
– Control both individual units and groups using the one of the three available, optional DMX512 control modules. DMX512 5-pin XLR, RJ45, and DMX Wireless modules are available, each remotely controls panel brightness, color temperature, and cooling settings
– Optional Bluetooth control module allows individual and group light control from a portable device with the LitePanels SmartLite app, available as a free download
Modern, Modular Fixture Design
– Easily identifiable and ergonomic manual controls for dimming, color, and power status
– Aluminum I-beam core construction to provide maximum durability and superior thermal management
– Aluminum accessory mounting points and lens/filter rails
– End cap exhaust vents angle downward to direct air flow away from the fixture and help prevent foreign material from entering
– Durable, industry standard 3-pin XLR locking power connector
– Optional yoke mounted Gold Mount or V-Mount battery plates
– External power supply
– Field-replaceable fan module
Custom Curved Yoke Design
– Wide, unobstructed tilt range
– Yoke mounted power supply and optional battery plates with dual integrated cable guides
– Removable TVMP connector for flexible mounting options
– Two alternate 1/4″-20 mounting points
Litepanels Nano Light Stand (6.2′)
This Litepanels Nano Light Stand (6.2′) is perfect for supporting small light fixtures on location. The stand folds down to about 19″ (48 cm), which makes it easy to carry and fit into a location case.
Since it has five sections, support strength is maintained as the fixture is raised; most of the column remains inside the main shaft. It has a black anodized finish.
This stand has a 5/8″ top stud, topped by a 3/8″ thread, which is topped by a removable 1/4″-20 threaded top.