Support 9 channels protocol conversion
- It supports the conversion of NDI-HX, RTP/RTSP, TS over UDP, RTMP (service and push), HLS (m3u8), SIP/Onvif (customize) and other protocols that are software extendable, making various input protocols converted to other target protocols. The transmission/reception of NDI-HX protocol is supported with additional application authorization
- The transmission/reception of NDI-HX protocol can also be supported with additional application authorization;
- Compatible with various IP cameras, IP encoders, NVRs, video conference systems input;
- At most 9 channels protocol conversion for input streams (Media source number is unlimited and dynamically switched), and each input stream is converted into four same or different protocols output;
- Expandable SATA and NAS video record and storage capability.
Stream service function for up to 100 concurrent access capability (streaming distribution/ live broadcasting)
- 9 channels of network streaming distribution/live streaming function (each stream is pushed to up to 4 different targets simultaneously), and support various protocols such as RTMP;
- Unicast mode can meet up to 100 concurrent user viewing, it can be used directly as a distributed live broadcast server for live events such as education/conference/broadcast program/digital signage etc..
(Note: The actual concurrent access capability depends on the specific network bandwidth, video format and other factors. Device transmission limit is 600Mbps.)
Support up to 9 channels of video decoding and self-defined split display as well as multi-channels video dynamic switching and re-encoding transmission/ live broadcasting
- Support 4K/HD H.264/H.265 video decoding, with HDMI and SDI output interface, supporting to output HDMI (up to 3840×2160@60Hz) and SDI (up to 1920×1080@60Hz) with the same or different contents;
- Support HDMI/SDI embedded audio output and analog audio output, audio channel can be switched at will, support high quality audio digital remix and conference mode audio remix;
- Decode up to 4 channels of 4K 30Hz H.264/H.265 video, or 8 channels of 1080P 50Hz/60Hz H.264/H.265 video, or 16 channels of 1080P 30Hz or 1080i 50/60Hz or 720P and below H.264/H.265 video;
- Support 9 channels video self-defined 1/2/4/6/9 split display, and dynamic switching output;
- Support re-encoding the segmented and reassembled video for live streaming/transmission, and the image up to 1080P60 H.264 encoding.